Mar 11, 2012

i dOnt knOw me

I am sO nOt gOod at sharing my thOughts and my feelings...
I am nOt gOod at hiding them either
SOmetimes i just say what I wanted tO say withOut even realising the cOnsequences ㅜㅜ
And the other time, my feelings affected my behaviOr~
And nOne Of yOu gets that ㅜㅜ
Call me crazy, Or "emO" Or annOying.. I am just nOt at my greatest state
If sOmething gOes wrOng, I simply blame sOmeOne else, i crack under pressure and I always feel as if nO One believes in me and that I am nOt impOrtant tO anyOne
Why is that? I'm turning intO this persOn I never knew ㅜㅜ
I knOw i'm nOt alOne, I never was..HE is with us all the time, but...


Only HE knOws well~
may HE guide us all, InsyaAllah~

p/s: i am truly sOrry if i hurt anybOdy...i'm a bad persOn trying tO find my way~ and trying aint easy ㅜㅜ

No comments: